Monday, February 15, 2010

Well..again..maybe

I am finally over my second round of strep throat only to wake up to two kids with sniffles and sneezes this morning! Hopefully, it's just a little allergies or cold and nothing that will be cause for a trip to Dr. Gordon.

Jasson flies home tonight! Yeah! For all you mama's with traveling husbands how do you do it? I even had my mom with me and am still ready for Jasson to come home.

The diet is going well. I have not eaten over the calorie limit that I have set for myself. To my surprise I am not that hungry either. I do drink lots and lots of water, which I did before I was restricting my calories. I am writing down all foods that I eat. Counting calories really makes you aware of what you eat. Last night I had 500 calories left over and needed a snack so I ate one (out of two that come packaged together) of the little debbie heart shaped cupcakes. I guessed maybe 100 calories or less. Anyway, when I was at the store today a very similar cake was 150 calories per little cake! Won't be eating those again. We haven't started working out yet but maybe this week. Let's not push it you know what I mean? What's my motivation? Addison asking me as she is poking it "if you don't have a baby in there why didn't it go down?" referring to my gut! Kids...gotta love thier honesty.

3 comments:

  1. Little Debbies Are murder. And Addison made me laugh out loud,

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. when I was at my fattest a couple of years ago Abbie asked if I had boobs on my back.. I wasn't aware I was so heavy until then. Thank goodness those babies are gone! Kids.. they can motivate you

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you gonna update again!???

    ReplyDelete