Monday, January 4, 2010

Break My Heart

So Jacob is at work with me today due to mom having to go back one day before the kids. He has been sweet and quiet all day. I took him to McDonalds to eat lunch (his choice) because he has been so well behaved.

He ate his lunch then went to play. All was well until two blonde headed bullies, in red sweaters, started picking on him!!! He came down to me and said those boys were saying he was a spy. So the two bullies, I mean boys, no I mean BULLIES said to him through the mesh net "I'm not afraid of you". Jacob says to me I tried to get away from them and they kept saying I was trying to spy, but I wasn't. So my sweet little Jacob sits down at a table in the back of the McDonalds and blinks his eyes many times, to fight back tears and then he was ready to go! Anyway, that just breaks my heart. I know I am biased, but he is such a sweet boy! I told him next time people pick on you punch 'em in the gut! Probably not the best advice, but hey people back off my kid! These boys were probably about 8 years old. I think that Jacob's size will be a disadvantage if he doesn't get his bluff in on people early in life. Now had my girl been there she would have punched 'em in the gut and been the one being called a bully...LOL

So to you blonde headed red sweatered boys...BACK OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment