Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the mend

Addison and I have been ill since Monday. I have strep throat and she has pnuemonia with strep throat. Today is our first day back to work/school. It is miserable being sick! I think I have used more lysol and cleaner these past few days then I have in a month. I managed to burn or make my tongue raw from all the cepacol drops I have used. My only relief is now causing pain too! I am sitting at work listening to lots of sirens and wondering what is going on? I am such a nosy or should I say inquisitive person.

I measured the kids today against a wall in the laundry room. We last measured about 4 months ago. Jacob is an inch taller and Addison is two inches taller! I thought her clothes we looking short!

I did manage to spend some quality time with Addison one of the days we were home. We played dolls, did hair and colored. It was fun. I thought wow what a smooth day...until she came into the living room with a green face and a green spotted Bella. The day is not over and I am exhausted!

1 comment: