Monday, December 21, 2009

Best Party Ever

Yesterday we celebrated our annual Sontag Family Christmas Party at the Ritchie Ranch (thank you Ritchie Family). Our family has grown so much over the years. We have 12 great grandchildren with two of them being born just this year! We miss our Uncle "TiTi" always, but especially when we are all together. He would love to know all of the babies!

The little cousins all played so well together. They were even introduced to hay bale hopping. Jacob and Addison can't wait to go back and climb on the hay. My fondest memories as a child was when all of the cousins got together. Remember fishing at Nanny's? The Azalea Festival? Sitting on the corner of Oak and Dewey for the Christmas Parade? I am so blessed to have family that live close and have children for my children to grow up with. My cousins were my best friends and I think my kids' best friends will be their cousins too.

Anyway, yesterday was so much fun! We ate, played, visited and left exhausted! Now to get through the week. Christmas is just around the corner!

1 comment: