Monday, December 7, 2009

Wow! I found my blog! I had forgotten that I put the in it. So sensitive! Let's see what is new in the Brook household?

Addison put Bella in the dryer in an effort to shrink her. You see Sponge Bob got in the dryer and shrunk. She thought this might work for Bella. Lucky for Bella she can't reach the knob to turn the dryer on. We had a long talk about what is real and what is pretend and the dangers of putting anything into the dryer.

Jacob received a character award from his teacher for always being helpful and listening. He is really doing well in school. It is amazing how well he can read. No more spelling things out loud to hide them from him! He woke up this morning with wacky hair and he bent over and said "look at this what am I going to do with this". It was so funny! He is really into looking cool these days.

Over the weekend we had cookie party. This is our tradition of inviting family over baking and decorating cookies and then attending the Christmas Parade. We missed our cousins that couldn't attend...maybe next year. We did enjoy some cold hot chocolate from Braums. Not so tasty. Maybe next year we will bring our on hot chocolate.

Maybe soon I will figure out how to post pictures so I can have a cutesy blog like all my cousins.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sister,

    You better watch that girl. Maybe it's too early for a puppy. Real vs imaginary is a hard concept for a four year old.

    Everything else sounds fun, though.

    ReplyDelete