Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Blogger

I have finally made the committment to start my own family blog. I have actually been a blog follower of several people for quite some time. I enjoy checking in on my friend's and family's page and being updated. In such a busy world it is sad to say, but I find it easier to read blogs than make a telephone call. I speak to people all day on the phone and get to use my nice voice. Usually, by the time I get home the only nice voice left is reserved for my husband and children. So blogging is a great way to keep me in the loop.

I became an aunt on November 20th and am so excited. I haven't gotten to meet my new niece yet but cannot wait. Since my sister does not keep up with her blog regularly I haven't gotten to hear much about how motherhood is going. Nor have I gotten to see many pictures!

My mother was in Texas with my sister this past week and so this was my first Thanksgiving without my mom to celebrate with me. I know I know cut the umbilical cord right? Being the youngest and squeakiest child of the three of us it is hard. I know I couldn't have done lots of things without my mom.

Hmm..let's see I had a weak moment and we bought our 4 year old, Addison, a new puppy. Half poodle half bischon. Love the cute little dog, but really a 4 year old? I should say I bought myself a new puppy because I currently get up every two hours in the middle of the night to let her outside! My new neice sleeps way more than my new puppy.

Jacob lost his third tooth. His top front one. It is so funny looking. Addison will have her birthmark (on her right ankle) removed in a couple of weeks. Just a precaution for a hypercondriac mother.

Thinking Wow we are already in the middle of the holiday season. We bought a new Christmas tree it is 9 feet tall. I love it! Now to add some lights and decorations. I will try to work on that soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great! I love reading all of your blogs. Kind of like writing letters. A lost form of communication coming back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! I love that we're all blogging! It's the BEST!

    ReplyDelete