Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ho Ho the Holidays...

So we are in full swing of the Christmas season. Most of my shopping is completed. My holiday party plans are made and food is ordered. I am looking forward to staying in my pj's and playing with my children on Christmas day.

Jacob lost his fourth tooth last! So he can truly sing the song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth". So cute. We go tomorrow at 7am for a new tube in his left ear. Hopefully, that will stop all of the ear infections!

Addison is so anxious to get her hands on "that baby". Referring to Iris of course. She says she is going to "hold her and feed her and carry her around". Not so sure about the carrying around part. I think we will have to go to mom's tomorrow night no matter how late Amy and Todd get in to meet baby Iris!

Bella had her first groom today! I wish I knew how to post pics because she is SOOO cute. They fluffed her out to a cute little ball! If only she would stay that way!

Off to strategic planning tonight...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you have a blog. It's nice to read blogs from people you don't see as much.

    ReplyDelete